Last Chance to Enter Red Bull Foxhunt 2018
August 13, 2018 - by fusionmedia Client News, Cycling
- World’s only all-female downhill race returns to Wales on 29th – 30th September 2018
- A limited number of tickets remain
- Race against the five-time World Champion Rachel Atherton
Red Bull Foxhunt returns to the hills of Machynlleth, Wales on 29th and 30th September 2018 with five-time world champion Rachel Atherton returning as the fox.
With the last remaining tickets available, fans will have to be quick if they don’t want to miss riding against Rachel, the queen of downhill.
Red Bull Foxhunt turns the traditional notion of a Foxhunt upside down and has the Fox – five-time World Champion and Red Bull athlete Rachel Atherton – chasing down the hounds – 300 female downhill mountain bikers, in the world’s only all-female downhill race. Rachel’s aim is to pass all the riders before they reach the finish line of the technical 2km course.
As well as racing against the World Champion, entrants will get the chance to test ride bikes and gain tips and mechanical help from experts throughout the weekend. The whole event has a festival feel, with camping on-site, a tipi, live music, DJ sets, yoga and food for all competitors.
Foxhunt aims to inspire the next generation of mountain bikers by benchmarking themselves against the world’s best on a technical downhill terrain.
Entries for Red Bull Foxhunt can be purchased at redbull.com/foxhunt.
Join the conversation @RedBullUK #RedBullFoxhunt
- A New Vision To Colour The Road – Le Col Unveil Vibrant and Technical Kit for DROPS Le Col Team
- Raleigh Launch Bold New Hoppa & Classics Leisure Bikes
- Evans Cycles and Raleigh help one of Britain’s oldest paperboys, 80, postpone retirement with gifted electric bike
- The All-Party Parliamentary Group for Cycling & Walking appoints Fusion Media to support its work powering change in Westminster and beyond
- Beryl E-Scooters Arrive In Bournemouth and Poole
- Industry Leaders Launch New Cycling Marketing Board
- Wahoo Launch New ELEMNT RIVAL GPS Watch