Her Spirit Launch Give Me 5 with Donna Fraser
October 17, 2020 - by fusionmedia Client News
Our friends at Her Spirit feel very passionately about enabling every woman to be fitter, stronger and healthier. We’re delighted in helping them spread the word about Give Me 5 with Donna Fraser. The programme delivers on Her Spirit’s promise to get more women from Black, Asian and Minority Ethic communities active during the winter months and a commitment to Black History Month.
Caption: Caroline is one of the women taking part in Give Me 5 with Her Spirit
They passionately believe that every women can enjoy running. Give Me 5 is holistic and isn’t all about pounding the pavements.
Give Me 5 is designed to help you run more easily from breathing to posture, building strength and developing overall fitness.
Four-time Olympian Donna Fraser, supported by the Her Spirit coaching team will take you, week by week for 8-weeks on a small steps journey to a fun 5km walk or run.
Give Me 5 is also about:
– Taking 5 minutes every day for yourself
– Taking 5 friends with you and staying connected and if you can walk and run with them at least once a week
– Having a go at 5 minutes of yoga and mediation every day or every week
– Enjoying at least 5 fruit and vegetables as day
– Being supported by a phenomenal women and 5 top tips every week from the Her Spirit podcast guests
On Saturday the 19th December at 10am the Her Spirit Community we will celebrate the end of the programme with a Give Me 5 Virtual 5k run or walk.
Starting Monday 26th October and includes:
– 8-week coached audio programme with Donna
– 6:30-6:45pm LIVE streamed Wednesday Run Club
– Live streamed weekly strength classes
– Dedicated Run Group to gain support and stay motivated
– Give Me Five Yoga (video) & Meditation (audio) with Coach Caroline
– 19th December Virtual Community 5k run or walk
Want to find out more? Head to https://herspirit.co.uk/programmes/give-me-5/
- Kriss Kyle Unleashes World First Tricks In First MTB Edit With Red Bull – Out Of Season
- New Public Heatmap Shows Nation’s Bike Theft Hotspots
- A New Vision To Colour The Road – Le Col Unveil Vibrant and Technical Kit for DROPS Le Col Team
- Raleigh Launch Bold New Hoppa & Classics Leisure Bikes
- Evans Cycles and Raleigh help one of Britain’s oldest paperboys, 80, postpone retirement with gifted electric bike
- The All-Party Parliamentary Group for Cycling & Walking appoints Fusion Media to support its work powering change in Westminster and beyond
- Beryl E-Scooters Arrive In Bournemouth and Poole