Brompton Launch New Luggage Range
May 20, 2020 - by fusionmedia Client News
Brompton, the UK’s largest bicycle manufacturer, are proud to introduce their new range of luggage. Brompton have invested the same level of care and attention to the design of every Brompton bag as they do for their iconic folding bikes. Performance and durability are the pillars that each product is built around. Designed to work in combination with the unique Brompton luggage system, all Brompton bags feature a frame to attach to our uniquely designed Front Carrier Block on the front of the bike creating the perfect carry solution for your ride.
The Brompton bike was conceived with day to day city use in mind, and integral to that thought was the means to transport your possessions for the day too. From the very earliest designs, there has always been an option to carry luggage.
In recent years, as Brompton’s customer base has expanded so too has their bag range. For 2020 Brompton have revamped the entire range and now offers the Companies’ most accomplished set of bags to date; suiting a wide range of needs with quality and smart design features throughout.
Brompton have grouped the new range into three easily identifiable families, Metro, Borough and Transit.
Metro – These bags are perfect for the city commuter. Inspired by the classic messenger style, available in a range of sizes, and packed with helpful features for any journey.
Borough – These roll top bags are suited to users with more flexible requirements. Great for commuting, but also for shopping or a weekend adventure.
Transit – These are bags for transporting your Brompton bike. Designed for ease of use with the bike, and with a small footprint when packed up and riding.
The range also includes a special collaboration with the craftspeople at Cumbria’s Chapman Bags to bring Brompton Owners the Brompton Game Bag, a stylish bag inspired by traditional British hunting and fishing bags.
- A New Vision To Colour The Road – Le Col Unveil Vibrant and Technical Kit for DROPS Le Col Team
- Raleigh Launch Bold New Hoppa & Classics Leisure Bikes
- Evans Cycles and Raleigh help one of Britain’s oldest paperboys, 80, postpone retirement with gifted electric bike
- The All-Party Parliamentary Group for Cycling & Walking appoints Fusion Media to support its work powering change in Westminster and beyond
- Beryl E-Scooters Arrive In Bournemouth and Poole
- Industry Leaders Launch New Cycling Marketing Board
- Wahoo Launch New ELEMNT RIVAL GPS Watch