Brompton Bicycle Launch Virtual In-Store Video Service
May 6, 2020 - by fusionmedia Client News
With reduced public transport services and social distancing restrictions continuing during the COVID-19 pandemic, many people are choosing to take their essential journeys and daily exercise by bike. Brompton is experiencing increased customer demand via their online channels in the UK but with many bicycle retail stores operating reduced hours or temporarily closing, accessing expert advice has become more challenging.
In response to this, Brompton are launching Brompton Live In-Store Expert, a browser based live video call service, powered by the Go Instore video first platform, to connect customers directly to Brompton’s experienced in store staff at one of their physical retail stores.
To start, the Brompton Live In-Store Expert service will be provided by staff at Brompton Junction Westfield, one of their London retail stores. From the store, staff will be able to demonstrate all of the latest Brompton bikes, accessories and clothing, as well as give personal, tailored, advice to each customer, recommending the right products to suit their needs.
Customers will be able to see and speak with In-Store Experts, but staff will only be able to hear customers, rather than see them, in order to protect the customers privacy.
Stephen Loftus, Chief Commercial Officer at Brompton said: “We have always been committed to deliver the highest level of customer service we can, and I am delighted we are able to now offer our customers an engaging way to access the expertise of our retail staff so that they can have confidence in finding their perfect Brompton and have it delivered to one our accredited retail stores or straight to their door. This new service is an example of how we are adapting and developing our business to meet the changing consumer needs due to the impact of COVID-19.”
The service is currently available in the UK only and is open between 10:00 – 16:00 BST, Monday – Friday.
- A New Vision To Colour The Road – Le Col Unveil Vibrant and Technical Kit for DROPS Le Col Team
- Raleigh Launch Bold New Hoppa & Classics Leisure Bikes
- Evans Cycles and Raleigh help one of Britain’s oldest paperboys, 80, postpone retirement with gifted electric bike
- The All-Party Parliamentary Group for Cycling & Walking appoints Fusion Media to support its work powering change in Westminster and beyond
- Beryl E-Scooters Arrive In Bournemouth and Poole
- Industry Leaders Launch New Cycling Marketing Board
- Wahoo Launch New ELEMNT RIVAL GPS Watch