Celebrating 70 Years of Cycling Sponsorship with Alpecin
October 17, 2019 - by Charlie Bristow Blog, Cycling
This week we spent some time with Alpecin at the UCI Road World Championships, as they celebrated 70 years of cycling sponsorship.
As the official shampoo partner of the Worlds, Alpecin activated their mobile Barber Camper on the finishing circuit in Harrogate, giving riders, media, influencers and fans the chance to get their hair cut or a special head massage.
As part of this activation we organised the then men’s road race favourite Mathieu van Der Poel to be interviewed by BBC Two, whilst getting his haircut from Alpecin’s World Champion barber, Nico Wolfram. You can check out the full interview below.
- A New Vision To Colour The Road – Le Col Unveil Vibrant and Technical Kit for DROPS Le Col Team
- Raleigh Launch Bold New Hoppa & Classics Leisure Bikes
- Evans Cycles and Raleigh help one of Britain’s oldest paperboys, 80, postpone retirement with gifted electric bike
- The All-Party Parliamentary Group for Cycling & Walking appoints Fusion Media to support its work powering change in Westminster and beyond
- Beryl E-Scooters Arrive In Bournemouth and Poole
- Industry Leaders Launch New Cycling Marketing Board
- Wahoo Launch New ELEMNT RIVAL GPS Watch